Ashton Kutcher And Popchips Thought Brown-Face Was A Good Look
What in the bloodclot could Ashton Kutcher (or his manager, friends…anyone with common sense really) could have possibly been thinking? Demi Moore’s ex played a Bollywood styled character in an ad for Popchips. The problem is Kutcher, a white guy, donned brown face for the role.
Read the rest of the details about this exquisite fail over at The Urban Daily.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Gorgeous Looking, Ridiculously Bodied UK Model Tabby Brown [PHOTOS]
• Nas To Include Daughter, Destiny Jones, In Video For “Daughters” [PHOTOS]
• Evelyn Lozada, Kandi Burress & Chrissy Lampkin Get Frisky For The Camera [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: B.o.B’s Leading Lady, Sophia Marie [PHOTOS]
• Bow Wow Talks Underrated, Suicide Rumors, Says Daughter Is The “Best Thing” To Happen To Him
• Behind The Scenes Of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “No Church In The Wild” [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 10 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last