NaS Speaks On The Life Is Good Album Cover [VIDEO]
In part one of his interview with The Life Files, Nas expresses the feeling of life being good and the ability to make new music being the inspiration behind the album. He felt the only way to convey this feeling to his fans was through the title.
He also speaks on Steve Stoute appearing in the "The Don" video, wine selections, aging creams, his lack of belief in stress, Destiny appearing in "Daughters" , and Nicki Minaj overall.
Last week , Nas revealed the artwork for his latest album Life Is Good, dropping July 17th. In a recent interview with Rap-Up, Nas explains the concept behind the artwork, his purpose for wanting to use Kelis' wedding dress as a part of the concept and if he has heard from his ex-wife since.
Check out what he had to say below:
Q) We saw Kelis' green wedding dress on there. Did you hear from her or her people?
A) We just put it out, so it's still way too fresh.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Patiently Waiting: 10 Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments That Will Probably Never Happen
• Exclusive: Behind The Scenes At Hot 97's Summer Jam [PHOTOS]
• Wired 25: The Greatest Summer Songs Of All Time [LISTEN]
• Dropping Dimes: 10 Facts Revealed During Alleged Drug Kingpin Jimmy Henchman's Trial
• Joe Budden Tweets Pics From Pre-Summer Jam Pool Party [PHOTOS]
• 10 Reasons Why Hot 97's Summer Jam Is Rap's Wrestlemania
• Young Jeezy In The Studio With T.I., B.o.B. & More [PHOTOS]
• The History Of The YMCMB vs. G.O.O.D. Music Cold War [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
Photo: Hot 97