This week’s installment of the Converse Rubber Tracks short-film series features noted hip-hop duo EPMD. In “Oh Hello,” the New York natives discuss the early years of their career. They detail everything from meeting in Brentwood, N.Y., splicing sample tapes together and looping them “around the room,” plus how they’ve maintained relevance in the game, more than 25 years after their Strictly Business debut.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• The Top 10 Adidas Sneakers Ever*
• Future’s Star Studded Album Release Party & Concert For Pluto [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna’s Very Hot Coachella Weekend [PHOTOS]
• The Best Performances In The History Of Nickelodeon’s All That [VIDEO]
• Just Because: Gifs of Disappointed Rappers [PHOTOS]
• Tupac Back: The Best Moments From Coachella 2012 [PHOTOS]
• Lil Wayne Covers May 2012 Issue Of XXL Magazine [PHOTOS]
• Air Jordan XII (12) “Playoffs” [PHOTOS]