50 Cent shook up the boxing world last week when he announced that he was going into business with Floyd Mayweather’s rival, Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent also reportedly got into a rift, and although Floyd refuses to talk down on Curtis, this has done nothing but reignite the flame of a possible Pacquiao-Mayweather bout.
While on ESPN’s First Take yesterday, Pacquiao was on the show with Juan Manuel Marquez to promote their [fourth] fight against each other. Around the 6:10-min mark, perennial button pusher, Skip Bayless, gets Manny to say in a playful manner that Floyd is scared to fight him. Hit the jump to check it out.
Sound off in the comments section, our Facebook page or hit us up on Twitter to chime in.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez Make It Rain At Diamond Strip Club In Atlanta [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Gucci Mane and Future’s “F**k The World” [PHOTOS]
• Jay-Z & Beyoncé Hold President Obama Fundraiser In NYC [PHOTOS]
• Dart Throwing: U-God Of The Wu-Tang Clan’s 10 Greatest Verses
• 8 Things You Need To Know About Kendrick Lamar’s good kid, m.A.A.d city Album
• Get Rich: A Timeline of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Biggest Business Ventures
• 10 Awesome Rapper-Inspired Tumblr Pages [PHOTOS]
• 7 Awkward Moments From Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign [PHOTOS/VIDEO]