HipHopWired Featured Video
CLOSE

A 25-year old college student with an insatiable appetite for chewing gum met his end after the consumption of one piece blew him away, literally.

The unnamed student, formerly attended Kiev Polytechnic Institute in the Ukraine, was doing work at his parent’s house when a piece of exploding chewing gum exploded forcefully propelled him from this mortal coil by separating the man from his face.

“When his relatives entered the room they saw that the lower part of the young man’s face has been blown off,” said the responding police officer while speaking to American news outlets.

Forensic tests conducted on the gum found that the gum was covered in a mysterious substance that local authorities believed to have explosive properties.

It is believed that the entire ordeal took place after the victim accidentally placed and explosive powder on his gum instead of the citric acid that he normally used.

MORE FROM HIP-HOP WIRED