A Virginia man is not taking any more of PetSmart’s crap—literally.
70-year-old Robert Holloway is suing PetSmart after he says he fell in dog defecation at a Newport News store causing him to injure his back, bump his head and knock out his teeth.
The $1 million lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court against the Phoenix, Arizona based company on the basis that they “negligently allowed animals to enter the premises and deposit feces in such a manner as to create a dangerous and hazardous condition.”
Holloway says he was visiting the store in January of 2009 when he accidentally stepped in a pile of dog poop that “blended in with the floor.”
The lawsuit says the man’s body “violently twisted” and he fell and bumped his head.
He lost four teeth because of the incident and had to have back surgery.
PetSmart denies any wrongdoing.
Well if that ain’t the biggest pile of….