We’ve been featuring stories on lovely Instagram sensations, India Love and Bree Westbrooks over the past few weeks. Today, BET has announced the premiere date of the family’s reality docu-series, #TheWestbrooks,” which will focus on the famous ladies and many ventures of the Westbrooks clan.
Collectively, #TheWestBrooks will focus on the so-called “First Family of Social Media,” a claim that surely is backed up by their impressive follower counts across their social media presence. The five Westbrooks sisters, India, Crystal, Bree, Morgan, and Brooke will be the main focus of the show, but there’s much more to the sisters than curves and good looks.
About the #THEWESTBROOKS ladies:
· India (@indialove) is the pampered princess of the family. Most known for her rumored associations with multiple Hip Hop A-listers, this burgeoning model/fashionista stays busy juggling business meetings with posting endless selfies to her active social media accounts.
· Crystal (@westbrooks.crystal) is the free-spirited, peace-loving, hippy of the family. A college finance major by day, Crystal has aspirations of conquering the modeling and acting worlds with her signature smile.
· Morgan (@mommyistattedd) is her Dad’s protégé and the tough-as-nails tattooed biker girl with a business mind and a fuse you don’t want to ignite. Whether it’s riding with her bike club or running multiple businesses, the “Boss Lady” gives 100% to everything she does, including defending her sisters.
· Bree (@breecandace) is the temperamental middle child of the group. She’s a mother of one with a budding plus-size modeling imprint on social media which focuses on the beauty of women with curves.
· Brooke (@shes_brookelauren) is the big sister and heart of the WestBrooks family. This grounded mother of three is fiercely protective of her sisters as she makes plans to rule the fitness and fashion worlds with a focus on under-appreciated plus-size women.
While the WestBrooks women receive the majority of the attention, their parents Warren and Candy are far from behind-the-scenes. And while each family member has an individual purpose and passion, it is their familial bond and love that keeps them grounded. “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.”
Warren Westbrooks made a splash in the business world by creating the Royal Blunts company, which exploded some years ago. The parents are involved in the high visibility of the siblings, which will certainly be on display in the show.
Check out the following pages to see photos of the Westbrooks sisters ahead of BET’s #TheWestBrooks hour-long world premiere on Wednesday, Oct. 14 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
Photo: BET/The Westbrooks