HipHopWired Featured Video

A mother in Westland, Michigan is fuming after her 1-year-old daughter choked on a razor blade in a slice of Hungry Howie’s pizza.

According to FOX 2 News in Detroit, the toddler was eating a slice of pizza when she started to vomit.

Upon inspecting what was wrong, the mother saw the razor blade that the child had attempted to swallow.

“They don’t care if my baby is okay, they have not even asked,” mother Marla Edwards told Fox 2 news in an interview. “They were at fault and we have not asked for anything, but out of common decency I feel they should have at least apologized and made sure my daughter was okay.”

A worker at the pizza shop in Wayne confirms that the incident happened, but has declined to comment further.

The family has contacted police and state that they want an apology for the incident as well as to warn other parents about the lack of care.

Edwards believes her child was not seriously hurt because she vomited and did not swallow the sharp piece of metal and states that she’s angry with the restaurant managers for their lack of compassion.

As of press time, Hungry Howie’s has yet to issue a statement regarding the incident.