Suge Knight is back making negative headlines again now that an L.A. man has filed a three year restraining order against him.
The man who remains unidentified was awarded a restraining order against the former Death Row Records head.
According to TMZ, the man appeared in an L.A. County superior court room to obtain the order which demands that Suge stay 100 yards away from the man's home, car and workplace.
The three year restraining order comes after the man says Suge tried to order a hit against him.
He told the court that Suge “had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me."
As previously reported Suge was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on May 20, after a man said he pointed a loaded gun at him.
He was later released from jail and has denied those charges.
No word on whether the two incidents are linked.