Lil' Kim Brings Out Missy Elliott & Eve During New York City Show [PHOTOS]
Lil' Kim may have issues with Azealia Banks and Nicki Minaj, but she still has love for other female rappers. The Queen Bee took her Return of the Queen tour to the Paradise Theater in the Bronx Friday (May 18), and brought a few friends out on stage. Eve, and Missy Elliott joined Kim for "Hot Boyz," while Juelz Santana surprised the crowd with "Beamer Benz and Bentely."As for her personal set list, the 37-year-old ran through her vast musical collection, including tracks like "Crush on You," and her Minaj-diss, "Black Friday."
Tonight, Kim will roll into Philadelphia's Club ONYX.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Jay-Z, Kanye West (& Kim Kardashian) Kick Off European Leg Of Watch The Throne Tour [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
• 6 Rappers Who Lied About Retiring From The Game
• Mercy: 10 Hip-Hop Artists Who Chose To Die Another Day
• 5 Reasons Why Blue Ivy Carter Will Have A Better Rap Career Than Lil B
• 10 Dope Rap Acts Who Could Not Top Their Freshman Albums
• Bangin Candy: Rico Love's Division 1 Recording Artist, Rabbit
• The Awkward Moments Between Jay-Z And Freeway At The Made In America Press Conference [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" Video [PHOTOS]
Photos: Instagram/This Is 50