Jimmy Kimmel Looks For Mitt Romney Supporters In A Brooklyn Barbershop [VIDEO]
It's no secret that Mitt Romney isn't as popular among minority voters. The Republican nominee was booed by members for the NAACP in the summer, and has been criticized for his views on immigration.
That being said, since his show is taping from New York this week, Jimmy Kimmel decided to do a little investigating into the political matter by hitting up an Black barbershop in Brooklyn.
Kimmel stopped by Levels Barbershop to see exactly what Romney can do to earn the Black vote, and one person came up with an interesting suggestion. "He can drop out the race."
When asked if they planned on voting, most in the shop said yes, with the exception of one man who lost the right due to his criminal past.
Inquiring about everything from their religion, to thoughts on Romney's hair, Kimmel ran through all of the "important" points, and in the end he came to the conclusion that a large amount of Black men ( at least in that particular shop) have no plans to hitch a ride on the Romney train.
Check out the video below.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Bangin Candy: Caked Out Cuban Stunner Kathy Ferreiro [PHOTOS]
• The Aftermath: Hurricane Sandy Ravages East Coast, Millions Left Without Power [PHOTOS]
• Behind The Scenes Of Gucci Mane & Rick Ross' "Respect Me" [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: The Return Of Stephanie Monique [PHOTOS]
• Diddy Is Prince, Kanye West Is A Pirate & Big Boi Is Darth Vader For Halloween [PHOTOS]
• good kid/m.A.A.d. reactions: The 20 Best Reactions To Kendrick Lamar's Debut Album
• No Church In The Wild: 10 Hip-Hop Moments That Got Religious Folks All Riled Up [GALLERY]
• Coon Affiliated: 10 Rap Songs That Set African-Americans Back As A Race