Keri Hilson Signs With Wilhelmina Models Artist Management Division
Singer/Songwriter, Keri Hilson, joins Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, and Iggy Azalea by taking her talents to the Wilehelmina Models Artist Management Divison.
The Wilhelmina team will explore and develop fashion and beauty endorsement, editorial and licensing opportunities for the 5'9” chart-topping beauty, who is currently recording her third studio album.
One of the most prestigious modeling agencies in the word, Wilhelmina has secured beauty and fashionendorsement deals with leading brands and companies such as, Cover Girl, Levis, MAC, Procter and Gamble, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Avon, among others.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• 15 Things Beyoncé Wants You To Know Based On Her Tumblr & Instagram Shots [PHOTOS]
• A$AP Rocky Covers Complex Magazine; Says He Knows He Influences Kanye West [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Opens Up For GQ Magazine, Talks Drake/Chris Brown Fight [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Fabolous Affiliated Former Pole Athlete Nya Lee [PHOTOS]
• The Alternative: 6 Jobs Mitt Romney Can Hold Down Since He Lost The Election [PHOTOS]
• 10 Nicki Minaj Pics Featuring An Out Of Place Safaree [PHOTOS]
• Rihanna Goes On An Instagram Spree; Everybody Wins [PHOTOS]
• The Many Struggle Faces Of FOX News aka We Can't Believe Obama Actually Won [PHOTOS]
Photo: Singers Room