Behind The Scenes Of Ne-Yo And French Montana's "Let Me Love You (Remix)" [PHOTOS]
Ne-Yo was in New York City last night with French Montana to film the video for "Let Me Love You" the remix.
Flanked by tons of Malibu Red, some lovely curvy women, a well as hit producer Rico Love and Def Jam executive Sean Pecas. Ne-Yo's new album, R.E.D. , has been doing pretty well on the charts since it's debut, moving 22,000 extra units of his album this week after debuting at #4.
French Montana's also been on a tear of his own, and if you haven't downloaded his mixtape Mac And Cheese 3 yesterday, get it now. Check out the flicks from the video shoot and enjoy.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• K. Michelle & Brooke Bailey Cover KING Magazine [PHOTOS]
• 6 Things We Learned From Marrying The Game [PHOTOS]
• Nicki Minaj Gives Away Turkeys At Her Alma Mater, P.S. 45, In Queens [PHOTOS]
• Mass Appeal: 10 Rappers Who Would Make Great A&Rs [GALLERY]
• Talk That Talk: 5 Best Journalist Lines From Aboard The Rihanna Plane...So Far [PHOTOS]
• Gucci Mane Gets His Model On In LRG 2012 Holiday Lookbook [PHOTOS]
• Ballers Ternt Actors: The 10 Best Actors In NBA History
• Wired 25: Nobody's Perfect - The 25 Biggest Fails From Rap Superstars