Floyd Mayweather

photo: Instagram

Manny Pacquiao has reportedly agreed to take 40% of the purse, which leaves “Money” Mayweather with a 60% split. Queue up the Money Team memes.

« Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next page »

MORE FROM HIP-HOP WIRED
FROM SITES WE LOVE
Register to Vote
One Vote: Register to Vote