It’s hard out here for a rapper. So hard and sinister, in fact, that many artists find themselves turning to religion shortly after their industry days are over, with some even stepping in the pulpit to spread the gospel themselves. Others see the writing on the wall, and head for the high road, even sooner. Many of those choose to use their mic skills to disperse the good word, becoming non-secular artists.
The fact is, a number of rappers, for one reason or another, have chosen religion over the earthly prosperities they once coveted when they were in the world.
Here are 10 such artists that said, “Jesus (Allah, L. Ron Hubbard, et. al.) I’m rolling with you…”
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Chris Brown Facing Audit Over Community Service Work [PHOTOS]
• Bangin Candy: Rosa Acosta Visits Hip-Hop Wired [PHOTOS]
• Heiress Kate Rothschild Says Her “Life Had Been Saved” By Jay Electronica [PHOTOS]
• 8 More Highly Anticipated Hip-Hop Moments (That Will Probably Never Happen)
• Air Jordan 4 Retro Black/Fire Red aka “Bred” [PHOTOS]
• 8 Racist Cartoons Targeting President Obama [PHOTOS]
• The Meaning Of The 5%: A Look At The Nation Of Gods And Earths
• 7 Black Musicians Who Died of AIDS [PHOTOS]
Twitter Reacts To Yung Miami's Acting & Lil Meech Earning His Big Nickname In Latest 'BMF' Episode
Famous Women Caught With Busted Up Feet [Photos]
LA Fitness Staff Rushed Tekashi 6ix9ine To A Safe Room After He Caught The Hands & Feet
Tekashi 6ix9ine Catches The Fade In Florida LA Fitness, Twitter Has No Sympathy
Twitter Says Gunna Is On Fade Notice After Tekashi 6ix9ine Got The Brakes Beat Off Him
BET Uncut Is Not Coming Back; Here's Its 15 Wildest Videos Anyway
15 Music Stars Who Had Disturbing Relationships With Their Entourages [Photos]
Blac Chyna Gets Breast & Butt Reductions, Wants To Be A Better Version of Herself